I try to make “online” work within the Solidaridad Network organization. I joined Solidaridad in January 2011.
I am involved in our content strategy, social media strategy, online fundraising and campaigns, online partnerships.
Responsibilities, tasks, projects
- Solidaridad Network – Regional Expertise Center (REC) Utrecht
- support, plan and execute Market Development & Communication strategy with social media, online marketing, online communication and collaboration skills.
- support the ‘Op weg naar Goed Goud’ fundraising and awareness campagne with social media implementation.
- plan, execute, monitor and evaluate the partnership with Solidaridad’s partnership with Air Miles (Loyalty Maatschappij Nederland BV) to raise funds.
- online reputation management, public relations, market intelligence support.
- provide knowledge transfer about online marketing & collaboration tools by group training and personal coaching
Reports to Market Development & Communications Manager at Regional Expertise Center Utrecht, Erik de Wit.
- Solidaridad Network – International Secretariat
- plan, execute, support and evaluate digital tool development for www.solidaridadnetwork.org
- project owner Solidaridad intranet Catalyst
- setting up tools to support online communication by 9 regional offices
- support 9 offices with the development of online storytelling skills
Reports to Executive Director Solidaridad Network, Nico Roozen.
“Making markets work for the poor” – That’s what we do at Solidaridad Network by creating fair and sustainable supply chains. Something we have been doing for well over 20 years. Solidaridad initiated Max Havelaar, UTZ Certified, Kuyichi Jeans and AgroFair.
Read more on Solidaridad Network at www.solidaridadnetwork.org