Walking is a great way to clear your mind and to generate fresh thoughts. I have done a lot of walking lately. Here are some pictures I would like to share with you.
March 2011: area Westfeldt/Winterberg, Germany
- how to spent more time with family and friends
- what really matters to me
- how to get more focus on what really matters to me
9th April 2011: Ockhorst, Achterhoek, The Netherlands
- what great beauty nature gives us
10th April 2011: Bunnik – Wijk bij Duurstede (23km), The Netherlands
- how to improve Solidaridad Network international website
- how to build a international news and web team
- what I wanna achieve this year
Defining a new mission
Not all thinking was done during my walking sessions, talks with family, friends, co-workers and other very important people made me really that’s time to shift from an old personal mission statement
Mobilise your community using online marketing & communication tools for people, planet and prosperity.
to a new personal mission statement
Mobilising my community to use online marketing & communication to benefit people, planet and prosperity.
Making my mission more personal. Focus will be more on coaching others to use online marketing and communication tools.